Why train with Sharp Edges?
* Dennis assembles the Hamaguri Advanced Convex Sharpener and the Hamaguri Knife Machines
in our offices in Decatur, IL., Therefore, if an issue arises he is just a phone call away. It doesn't get
much better than talking to the manufacturer himself.
* Dennis still actively maintains his sharpening route on a daily basis. He services a vast area in Central Illinois
* Dennis continues to participate in seminars/classes to improve his sharpening skills
* Dennis has over 20 years of sharpening, he obtained his Master Sharpening status in 2008 and has
maintained it ever since by re-certifying on a regular basis. He has also been a judge for the National
Beauty Tool Sharpeners Guild (NBTSG) since it started in 2009. He has been training since achieving his
Master Sharpeners status.
* All of our Hamaguri equipment is American Made
Questions to ask yourself...
Is your trainer a Master Sharpener? If so, when was the last time they were certified?
Is your trainer actively still working out in the field sharpening every day?
Is your trainer/manufacturer just a phone call away?
Is your equipment American made?