Hamaguri USA Convex Shear Sharpening Equipment
The Modular Advanced Hamaguri Convex Shear Sharpener
Dennis has redesigned the original Advanced unit to a Modular Set Up.
We are now able to incorporate a modular design into the single head advanced model. NOW you have the option of adding a second unit to the single head machine making it a dual head flat hone. The single head base unit comes pre wired for the later addition of the second modular dual head conversion unit. What does this mean to you? It means that you can buy the sigle head base unit and then at a later date purchase the conversion unit making it the dual head and you can do all this without having to ship your single head back to us for the upgrade. Everything is prewired and predrilled. It's a simple bolt and go.
Also, a new manufacturing process has enabled us to actually lower the machining cost without sacrificing quality. You will have the same reliable motors, controller and clamp/arm system as always. We are offering the single head base unit at $2195 with all supplies (see package details below). The second modular conversion unit cost $895 and only takes about an hour to complete the upgrade.
The cabinet is 16-gauge steel and is silver vane powder-coat painted with a topcoat of clear baked-on acrylic for an attractive long lasting maintenance free finish.
The Advanced System is designed to create a vortex to keep the majority of the dust created inside the cabinet.
The two motors are a permanent magnet DC brush type motor for long-lasting and cooler running. It is virtually maintenance-free operating.
The AC to DC speed controller is manufactured to operate the Advanced Hamaguri Sharpening Machine for years with a very low amperage draw, and features an automatic brake each time The Machine is turned to the off or opposite direction positions.
The magnetic head is 5 3/4 inches in diameter allowing the 6 inch metal disc to overhang 1/16th inch making for easy and fast disc changing. The machine can be used with either PSA, or Hook & Loop or a combination of both.
These machines do require a Pure Sine Wave Inverter. To run the machine and a LED light it is recommended that you use a 500 watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter.
Package One------ $2195 Package Two------- $895
Single Head Base Unit Add on Modular Dual Head Conversion Unit
Convex Clamp & Arm Assembly comes with all hardware and attachments
(for right and left handed shears)
Ride Line Stone
2 - Hook & Loop Cushion Disc
1 - 1/16" Ultra Diamond Pad
1 - 3 Micron Spray
24 - Assorted Hook & Loop Disc Papers
1 - Shear Check Plate
Package Three -------- $3090 Package Four -------$2945
This is Package One and Two Together This package includes the single head base unit
(with convexting Clamp & Arm) as well as the
And also includes additional supplies... modular dual head conversion unit.
12 - Assorted PSA Papers
1 - Hard Disc
1 - Leather Disc
1 - Blue Compound
1 - 3 Micron Spray
Single Head Base Unit PLUS Add on Modular Conversion Unit
HAMAGURI DUAL HEAD ADVANCED SHEAR SHARPENING MACHINE
Standard Hamaguri Convex Flat Hone Sharpening System
This 6" flat hone shear sharpening machine is designed primarily for sharpening in the cosmetology industry. Capable of efficiently & accurately sharpening both left and right handed cosmetology shears while using our proven, easy to operate Hamaguri USA Clamp & Arm System.
Other uses include sharpening for the...
* Powerful DC motor with variable speed controller
* Speed range from 0 - 3200 RPM
* Low amp draw of only 4 amps
* Quick change 6" magnetic head
* Lightweight at only 8 lbs
* Very Portable at 8 x 8 x 8
* Available in 110 or 220 volt
ECONOMICALLY PRICED at.......................................................$1495
this price includes the following items.....
12 - H & L Velcro Papers
1 - H & L Disc
1 - Polishing Disc
1 - 3 Mic Polishing Spray
1 - Ride Line Stone
These are only made to order, so please allow approximately a 2 week lead time.
Clipper Blade Sharpener: Treyco Model 2000
More pet groomers choose the Treyco Model 2000, and for good reason - it's extremely easy to use!
Who wants to be bothered with complicated equipment and time-consuming procedures? Your job is to get the job done for your customers - quickly, efficiently and easily.
That's why the Treyco Model 2000 is the easy choice for all your clipper blade sharpening needs.
Magnetic holders allow quick and easy blade loading. video
Double-sided honing disc, with hollow side for Oster blades, flat side for Stewart blades. video
Sharpens both cutter and comb simultaneously - saving you valuable time. video
Automatic arms sharpen clipper blades uniformly for maximum sharpness and blade life. video
- Production rate of 12 to 16 sets per hour
- Established in 1946, Treyco has sold thousands of Clipper Blade Sharpening Machines worldwide - attesting to its universal acceptance by professionals
- Guaranteed against defective parts for one year
- 30-day money back guarantee (providing machine is returned shipping, pre-paid, in undamaged condition).
- Comes complete with 1 pound honing powder, atomizer, 16-oz. honing oil, metal removal gauge, instructional manual, and video instructional tape
- Affordable at only $1,399.00 (USD), the Model 2000 is an investment in your focus on quality and your goal of profitability! With it's easy-to-use, high precision capabilities, and low price tag, it's easy to see why we call it "The Groomer's Best Friend!"
Model 2000 Clipper Blade Sharpening Machine is a trusty companion your shop shouldn't be without.
Why? For at least 2 important reasons:
- The Treyco Model 2000 is the easiest to use unit of its kind -- providing you with the convenient capability of sharply honing clipper blade sets in just 2 minutes.
- It's ideal for establishing a separate profit center in your shop -- by offering blade sharpening services in addition to your grooming or animal care business.
Hamaguri Industrial Sharpener
The Model number 62008 Industrial Sharpening System is designed for all types of standard scissors used in manufacturing and households. Medical and Dental facilities use scissors that are sharpened using a slightly different method with the same machine. Wood chisels and some garden tools can be sharpened on this machine as well. Included with this machine is an instructional DVD and user’s manual. The price for the Industrial Model is $440.48 plus shipping. $449.50
Model # 62008